Question
Posted by: saren | 2011/03/04

TL

hi Dr

i had a TL 2years back im 32 after my 2nd kid. i had a thyroid problem but checked in dec and the result showed it was back to normal, my concern is its 3 months that i am walking 6kms 5 times a week, controlling my diet-very well, and still not a kg is lost, someone told me once you have a TL you cant loose the weight, i used to take Ginette previously to regulate my cycle, but dont now due to TL and get my menses every two months, what would you suggest i do, i am 84kgs and 1.52m ( very overweight.

The TL does not interfere with your weight in any way. If you are not getting your menses regularly and you are overweight, you may have PCOS and this needs to be investigated.

1