Question
Posted by: Janet | 2010/05/08

TKR surgery

You recently answered my inquiry with " sent to knee expert."  I''ve not yet received a reply.

Expert ImageOrthopaedic Specialist Forum

I am sending it again and I hope it will be answered soon. If not, won't you reply to me within a day or two

Dr de Beer

2
Posted by: Janet | 2010/06/05

I''d requested information as to the varying width of many knee surgery scars. What is the reason that some are a " thin line"  while others are up to an inch wide. Is there something that can be done to prevent an unsightly scar...I''m scheduled for TKR on the 14th of June and would like to prevent a " wide"  scar.

Reply to Janet
Posted by: Orthopaedic Specialist Forum | 2010/05/08

Dr de Beer

Reply to Orthopaedic Specialist Forum