Question
Posted by: Sello | 2013/01/30

Tjotjotjo

Eissshhhh these locust e leng nna is sitting at a barometer of 33.4 bars. Yes 33.4 bars and thanks to my Jew''s associates. Today we had a nice talk with friends all about our daily consumtions and ubuyocoyoco around us. What we consume in terms of cars, houses etc. Except for few English and German SUV that stood in the parking lot we couldnt find anything else that came from Europe. In fact to our great dissapointment nothing came from Nerdelands. Nothing Dutch. The Dutch descendants have a tendency of claiming things that come from the Germans and English people as theirs. Its not yours you morons. There is nothing that says Dutch except for those tanies that stands on the road side with signs reading " Ek is honger gee asseblief klein geld"  Brown to balck they are turning from the heat of the African sun. I suggest they stand there together with their pig offspring until they turn black and maybe they can qualify for an RDP house and perhaps a street sweeping tender or two and in that way we will have few whining pigs. DH you mentioned that you were involved in SANDF and you shot at our young ones during the uprising. Well you missed a lot china becuase those young ones went on and turned lawyers, doctors etc. I want to sing a song for you mr boeres since you were a varke and here it goes

Gibela phezu kwendlu kababa
Umama uyajabula masishaya amab....u
He gibela phezu kwendlu kababa
Umama uyajabula masishaya amab.....u, masishaya amab....u
Jabula ma, jabula masishaya amb......u
Jabua ma, jabula masishaya amab....u

Gibela phezu kwendlu kababa
Umama uyajabula masishaya amab....u
He gibela phezu kwendlu kababa
Jabula ma, jabula masishaya amb......u
Jabua ma, jabula masishaya amab....u

Gibela phezu kwendlu kababa
Umama uyajabula masishaya amab....u
He gibela phezu kwendlu kababa
Jabula ma, jabula masishaya amb......u
Jabua ma, jabula masishaya amab....u

4
Posted by: Termite | 2013/02/01

people ignore this tub of monkey spunk, it is just some pathetic loser internet troll who has nothing better to do...just ignore it and it will soon get bored and go elsewhere!!

Reply to Termite
Posted by: Whena | 2013/01/31

Admins - please make a plan with ignormus

Reply to Whena
Posted by: Leila | 2013/01/31

Sello you''r wasting your time.

Reply to Leila
Posted by: DH | 2013/01/31

Oh shut up.

Reply to DH