Question
Posted by: jane | 2010/10/11

tit

my bf likes tit -|- very much.but i think its kinda disrespectful to a woman. Kind of like calling her a bitch or smacking her.it makes me sad.Am i right about this or not? should i do that or is it really disrespectful? i dont know.advises pls.

Any sexual activity must be within the agreement of both partners. Boundaries are determined by personal preference and values. You must allow things that you are comfortable with. Deidre-SASHA

5
Posted by: A woman | 2010/10/11

It''s not disrespectful at all, many people engage in this activity, it is fun, don''t be afraid to try it, I am sure you will enjoy it. My man &  I love it.

Reply to A woman
Posted by: XXX | 2010/10/11

It is extremely sexy and I don''t see how it can be disrespectful at all.I''m pretty sure most couples partake in this.
Give it a try,I think you will enjoy it.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: jean | 2010/10/11

hi.thanks for reply.i dont know if i like or not as i have never tried before.but i read on net some guy was saying its like using the woman as a sex toy.do guys thinks so in general? should i allow or not? do u do it with ur wifes or is it that its not a nice thing?

Reply to jean
Posted by: Stronkie | 2010/10/11

Hi Jane
I don''t think it''s disrespectful in general. But if he knows your dislike of it and continues to press for it, it is disrespectful to you. The act itself can be quite sensual and a lot of couples would like to be able to do it, but cant'' due to size etc.
So if you don''t like it, don''t do it, and don''t allow him to force you to do it. I hope it helps you.

Reply to Stronkie
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/10/11

Reply to sexologist