Question
Posted by: Kim | 2010/05/19

Tissue salts

Hi, Im going to buy tissue salts numbers 1 and 12 (and possibley 6 and 9). Is that too much? I want to take them for my dry, stretch marky skin, cracked skin, my acne and dull hair (and numbers 6 and 9 for my serious lack of energy). Will any of the salts help me lose weight?

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

you can use all the tissue salts together if need be. I would strongly suggest a Omega 3 oil as well, as this also nourishes the body and helps for dryness. Make sure you get a high dose EPA / DHA product. Weight is such a broad term and it depends what is causing the weight. I can however suggest to go and have a look at The Gabriel method book on weight.

Dr Debbie
www.drdebbie.co.za