Question
Posted by: Rohit | 2011/03/20

Tissue Oil/Bio oil for acne scars

Hey Doc

I am a 19 year old Indian teen that suffered from acne.Now i have these dark black scars over my face.Ive been advised that tissue oil will help to lighten the marks,is this true? because ive been using it for about 3 years now and to me the marks have only slightly lighten.If it doesnt work is there any other solutions besides laser treatment and all those other expensive medicial procedures

Hallo Rohit
Please see a dermatologist - there are ways to lighten the scars by laser and acid peeling but it must be done by a skin specialist, otherwise you can end up with more damage

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/03/21

Hallo Rohit