Question
Posted by: Steve | 2009/11/15

tissue oil

i am a 17 year old guy.i suffered from acne and now have scars over my face(i am coloured, so my scars are like dark brown,blackish. i have been using tissue oil with rosehip for over a year and i still see no results.why the hell is tissue oil not working for me???????????????!

isnt tissue oil suppose to heal scars

Hallo Steve
Tissue oil won't take the hyperpigmentation away although it may make the dimples in the skin less obvious. Please see a dermatologist as there are medications you can use to lighten the marks. Just please do not buy over the counter lightning creams as they contain Hidroquinones that can actually worsen the markings

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/11/16

Hallo Steve

Reply to cyberdoc