Question
Posted by: Christa | 2012-10-01

Tiredness &  dark circles under eyes

I am 37 years old and have 2 kids (5years old and 21 month old). I am constantly tired. I do drink vitamines but it just doesnt seem to help me through the whole day.Sometimes when I am driving I am so tired, I just want to close my eyes and sleep. Hereby 19h00 I am so tired, I get crumpy and really short tempered because I am so tired, and just want to get the kids in bed. I feel so bad and I really am trying not to be, but my body and mind just doesnt want to do that extra mile.

For two years or more, I have these dark circles under my eyes. Asked many dr.''s, they say it could be sinus(yes I know I have sinus but that was from small but never so bad and why will the dark circles only show so " late"  in my life)? the other dr. said because of the thin skin under your eyes.......

My question: My father had heart desease, does dr. think it could be maybe my heart or something else?

Expert ImageHealthy Bones

Hi Christa
I think you posted to the wrong forum- personally i think 2 kids can keep you tired for long!

1
Posted by: Healthy Bones | 2012-10-18

Hi Christa

Reply to Healthy Bones