Question
Posted by: Debbie | 2012-04-18

Tiredness after seeing Chiropractor

Hiya,

I had an appointment with my Chiro this morning who did some adjustments to my lower back, upper back and neck.

I am now feeling extremely tired - like I could fall asleep on the spot - is this normal? Its the first time I have felt this way... I really can barely keep my eyes open!

D

Expert ImageHealthy Bones

Dear Debbie
I have never been to a chiropractor myself, but it may be that you are just feeling relaxed - ask him next time you go!

2
Posted by: lorraineguet | 2012-06-07

I went to see a chiropracter yesterday afternoon, i am so tired
lethergic and feell low in my mood today my pain is much better

Reply to lorraineguet
Posted by: Healthy Bones | 2012-04-24

Dear Debbie

Reply to Healthy Bones