Question
Posted by: Sherine Lamprecht | 2011-03-01

tiredness

I waik up tired and it just gets worse in the day.I just want to sleep .It is really a mission to sit in my chair. I go to bed early in the evening and sleep a very deep sleep but am still tired when I wake up. With this , I am also always hungry, It never used to be this way. I can''t stop eating.

Hallo Sherine
There may be an underlying medical reason for this like an underactive thyroid gland, anemia, kidney disease, underlying infection or diabetes. You need to see a doctor for a full medical examination and blood tests may be needed.
dr Bets

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011-03-01

Hallo Sherine
dr Bets