Question
Posted by: S | 2011/01/26

Tiredness

For the past week or so, I have been extremely tired, my sleeping patterns have not been great, I will go to bed very late at night etc. but I don''t think that this could be the cause of my tiredness.

I have not really been eating very well, could this be causing me to be so very tired I can fee I am exhausted tired, could I possibly be lacking iron and would maybe over the counter iron tablets for a week or so be the answer?

S

Hallo S
Rather let your doctor take a blood sample to check for anemia, iron deficiency or an underlying viral infection. One should not take iron if your blood level is normal, as it is harmful.
dr Bets

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/01/27

Hallo S
dr Bets