I am 53 yrs old and in menopause.My gynae suggested I take staminogrow . Will this help me?
Also I have 2 teens can I give it to them for focus and energy?

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Anonymous, thank you for the question.

Staminogrow claims to work by stimulating our growth hormone production and acting as an anti-oxidant. I cannot find any supporting medical studies but looking at the ingredients I do not believe that there will be any harm in trying them to see the effect.

Posted by: Vinessa | 2009-06-02

Good Morning,

I have tried everything to gain weight, shakes, periactin, vitamins, medication etc...
The only thing i have found to work is prednisone which i have taken for three months.
However i was told to also take potassium and calcium supplements.
How long is it safe to use prednisone for, for weight gain.
i wanted to take it for another three months or is there any other safe medication to use.

Reply to Vinessa