Posted by: penny | 2009-01-21

i am tired all the time i cannot keep my eyes open i am taking a muti vitamin and i have atleast 7 hours sleep i have pains in my womb and my breasts are sore how ever i am on the 3mnth contraceptive what could be wrong !!!!

Dear Penny
There are many causes for tiredness - see
First step is to go to your GP for a medical check up to do some blood tests to exclude common causes like anemia or underactive thyroid hormone. You may also have an underlying infection or inflammation in the womb.

Posted by: Angel | 2009-03-19

Hi I can' t keep my eyes open during the day I' m currently on Triphasil and just want to sleep it is not nice. I don' t know what to do... please do you have help for me. And my stomich is also not right it buns alot. PLEASE HELP ME...

Reply to Angel