Question
Posted by: bella | 2008-10-30

TIREDNESS

I am constantly tired even though I take vitamins and eat a fairly healthy diet. I am very stressed and down at the same time. I have insomnia most nights and everything is too much for me to do, please help!

Hallo Bella
You may have underlying depression or a physical condition like an underactive thyroid or anemia. Please go for a medical check up and do the depression questionnaire on http://www.drhansdreyer.com/questionnaire.php to see if you need help in that area. If you get a high score on the depression test, please get medication and see a psychologist to teach you some stress management techniques.