Posted by: bianca | 2009-03-19

tired partner

I am a 38 yr old woman i am dating a 53yr old man , My problem is he is always tired when he sit on a couch he falls asleep we can only have a conversation for 10 to 15 minutes after that he is sleeping , he is always sleeping am i asking too much or is it his age , please help

I know how he feels ! No, you're not asking too much, but maybe he works really hard and gets very tired. What happens if he takes a nap early on and then wakes > Maybe that'd be a better time for conversation ? Me2 seems to have found the right plan

Posted by: Moeg is moeg | 2009-03-19

Ja, 54 is getting on a bit for sure. Look, there is nothing wrong with having a power nap for a short while, but the emphasis is on short, not for hours. Maybe he needs a vitamin drink to perk him up. Maybe you are boring or complaining, so its an easy escape to just nod off. If he feels washed out for no apparent reason, he should have a medical check up.

Reply to Moeg is moeg
Posted by: Me 2 | 2009-03-19

I am 43 and my husband is 46 and I have the same problem. Mine works hard and long hours and he pays for everything we as a family can need, so I give him the space to rest a while at night when he comes home, then I make him tea and we talk.

Reply to Me 2