Question
Posted by: tired | 2012/01/12

tired of living

just to vent :

recently my health went to the dogs, and my marriage is not far behind. I''m just not capable of fixing it ( mountain just too big ) - i think the best way is to end this all - my plan is about 80 % complete. Just a little more time....

You can fix it, and will, if you allow yourself the continuing chance to do so. Ending it is never the best way. Make sure that as urgently as possible you see a good shrink, either directly or through a hospital casualty department, and frankly tell him exactly how hopeless you feel and why, and work with him to start putting things right for yourself. You can do so, and deserve to give yourself the chance to do so.

3
Posted by: CS | 2012/01/12

PLEASE DON''T GIVE UP. This has happened to me many a times.I''ve even walked to the highway wanting a car to hit me, but something turned me back.Please seek help I know it is hard but there are people out there that are willing to help you.Depression is a disease I have it seen to.No matter what your problem is remember there are people out there in this world that''s problems are worse off than ours.Please don''t take your own life it ain''t worth it.Please.

Reply to CS
Posted by: Beth | 2012/01/12

U know what everyone feels like that most of the time but giving up is not an option.If u dont want to live 4 urself think of other people who love u..Find help talk to someone this too shall pass...gudluk

Reply to Beth