Question
Posted by: motla | 2008/08/21

tired of her nagging

im tired of her calls. she calls me everyweek to accuse me that i should not have listened to her hubby and she says its my fault.

her hubby lied and said that he was single and wanted to go out with me. and later i got a call from her and i explained to her that yes its true her hubby was interested in me but i dismissed him cos i did not trust him and could sense that he is lying.

this morning she calls me and tells me that he blames me and not her hubby. she says money has disappeared in the house and wants to know if i know anything. I have not seen her hubby for the past 3 months and i dont understand why she cant leave me alone.

this morning she calls and tells me there is blood on her hubby' s clothes and wants to know if its my blood so that she can take it to the witchdoctor and ask him to do bad things to me.

i think this is really stupid and she calls herself a christian and now goes to the witchdoctor as well. I do not understand some of these foreigners, when things go wrong they run to the witchdoctor.

i told her not to call me again and its irritating cos she calls with a private number.

hubby keeps lying to her, instead of apologising and she would call me and say i must verify the lies.

how do i deal with this nagging woman?

i want to report this whole thing to the police, just in case anything happens to me. cos she keeps on threatening me everytime she calls.

last week she said the hubby has pornography dvd and now he told her the his friend forgot it on the car.

Sounds like she's desperately keen to believe any self-serving lie he tells her ; and prefers to blame you for everything that goers wrong, rather than take personal responsibility or to expect him to do likewise. It may be worth taking legal advice and considering seeking a restraining order from the Magistrate's court to forid her from harassing you

3
Posted by: jones | 2008/08/22

You don' t understand " some of these foreigners"  or simply people who behave the way you claim she behaves.
How do you know hubby keeps lying to her if you last saw him 3 months back.

Reply to jones
Posted by: Thully | 2008/08/21

Am in the same position, dated a man and when i found out that he is married i dumped him and he kept on coming, got a restraining order and he was arrested, and the wife kept on phoning me and telling me how bad and cruel am i, bt i just ignored her and told her to talk to his man and leave me alone, and guess what the man is out and he still calls and insiist that we start all over again , he loves me and cannot leave without me, its either he dies or rot in jail than loosing me.
Its one of those things just be brave when she calls just igneore her and put the phone down and yes do get a restraining order against her.

Reply to Thully
Posted by: Babe | 2008/08/21

Hopefully u r not with her husband anmore. Change your cellnumber n stay far far away from her n her husband!

Reply to Babe