Question
Posted by: stupid | 2010/10/06

tired of crying

my so called boyfriend who I love so much , has lied , cheated stolen my things, broken my things, threatened me, hit me choked me keeps calling me to come over to my place, because I manged to get some self control, and dont let him in my place anymore. He tells me he loves me and cant live without me and so on, I just keep say no all the time, but why do I miss and still love him so much, I do not trust where he has been who he was with and so on, I may not allow him near me, but why and how can I still be crying and missing him , whats wrong with me

Discuss this situation with a lawyer and perhaps with the police, to see if it is posible to prove a criminal case against him. Discuss your situation with a group like POWA that helps abused women. And see a personal counsellor to understand why you allow yourself to be vulnerable to someone who has treated you so badly. What about the abuse is it that you miss ?

6
Posted by: Detective Faber | 2010/10/07

stupid is the right name, because we as humans are stupid, it felt normal for awhile to be on the receiving end, but it''s the rejection, the no more relationship, the missing of some sort of attention, but you will be so much better without him, abusers like that will never stop. Be thankfull that you can end this relationship, and go sort out yourself get you back to the person you were before rubbish like him tried to destroy you.

Reply to Detective Faber
Posted by: stupid | 2010/10/06

thanks cybershrink you helped me sort that question out

Reply to stupid
Posted by: stupid | 2010/10/06

maybe I''m confusing crying BECAUSE of the abuse and not because I am missing him, I am horrified that allowed him to abuse me like that for six years its painful to think I thought so little of myself, I think I just feel lonely at this time

Reply to stupid
Posted by: stupid | 2010/10/06

I want someone to tell me NOW whats my problem

Reply to stupid
Posted by: Happiness | 2010/10/06

First get him arrested for all the crimes including abusing you. Then seek profesional help to help you get back on your feet. Good luck!

Reply to Happiness