Question
Posted by: Lonely | 2010-02-18

Tired of being single

Hi there, is there any decent/genuine dating site for over 40' s that I can visit. Im divorced, have no kids and live alone for the past 10 years now and just cant cope with single life anymore. Please help.

I wouldn't know. Things are quite complex enough with my cat
Maybe other readers may have some responsible and useful comments.

3
Posted by: Nami | 2010-02-18

I hear you. I am in the same boat. I am 31 and been divorced since 2002. I have kids as well and that makes it worse coz people don' t want people with kids. I am currently dating a 45-year old man who is not very nice to me - but what can I do, I am tired of being alone.

I have tried it all - internet, sms (couldn' t sms fast enough and gave up LOL), I have even entered " 2 Strangers and a Wedding"  and now I am dating an old man who is suffering midlife crisis and a huge narcissism.

Reply to Nami
Posted by: CP MOM | 2010-02-18

www dot datingbuzz dot co dot za
you can also join any of the sms dating thingy' s advertised in magazines like the YOU.

Just be careful my friend there are MANY MANY men out there looking for a place to sponge.

Good Luck

ps. i met Mr. Right 5 years ago on sms dating...i know personally of friends getting married soon that met on datingbuzz and if you are afrikaans there is a lovely free dating site called LOSLAPPIE

Reply to CP MOM