Question
Posted by: Zoobie | 2009/01/13

Tired, low energy levels, hot flushes

I am 29 years old and have been suffering from the following ailments over the last two months. I am having terrible hot flushes, when everyone else is cold I am boiling and sweating. My energy levels are at a all time low and I am tired all the time, no matter how much I sleep. My libido is non existent and I am depressed. Could this be hormonal? I am currently on the pill Yasmin, taking Comega 3& 6 and Staminogro. Please help, I am desperate?

I would suggest that you check your thyroid function. Depression could be the cause of some of your symptoms. Yasmin could cause a decreased libido, but not the rest.