Posted by: zoobie | 2009-01-14

Tired, low energy, depressed

I am 29 years old and have been suffering from the following ailments over the last two months. I am having terrible hot flushes, when everyone else is cold I am boiling and sweating. My energy levels are at a all time low and I am tired all the time, no matter how much I sleep. My libido is non existent and I am depressed. Could this be hormonal? I am currently on the pill Yasmin, taking Comega 3&  6 and Staminogro. Please help, I am desperate?

Expert ImagePharmacist

The symptoms you have described may have many potential causes - The only way to try and resolve this would be to see your doctor to have some tests performed.
Did yoy experience any of this prior to starting treatment with yasmin?
Best of luck.

Posted by: Chan | 2009-01-16

It sounds like you are describing me, I feel exactly the same! I am not on any contraceptive and I am 24, what could the causes be/

Reply to Chan