Posted by: Mike | 2009-07-07

Tired eyes

Hi doc.

I spend a lot of time in front of pc for work. This has caused me to get glasses which i use whenever i' m in from on pc. However i still spend a lot of time in front of pc and my eyes are now and then tired and red. Also, last week i got infection in one eye (red/pink eye) which i got this eye salf for which sorted the eye out.

My question to you, what can i use (not something like eyegene which i heard contains bad chemicals) that actually nourishes/feed/moisturise the eye. like one would use conditioner for dry hair or oild for dry skin scalp, is there anything to just care for the eye. Also who would one go to for things like this ( i know for sight problems a optometris, medical/injusry a dr) but who just for maintenance/nourishment of eyes if such a person/profession exists.

Many thanks!

Dear Mike
You can try Tears Naturale or Duratears

Posted by: optom | 2009-07-08

you may use tear gel longer retention and gives you a little blur on instillation
2nd make an effort to blink the eye a few times after a period on the vdt
increase the amount of water u drink
these are just guidelines
good luck

Reply to optom