Posted by: Hypchondriac? | 2008-11-25

Tired and repetitive flu symptoms...

I am 29 and about 20kg overweight. There are a couple of things that is bothering me. The one is a numbing pain in my heart which sometimes runs down my arms causing numbness. This comes and goes that is why i haven' t been to a doctor. My wrists also ache accompanied by tingling or numbness in my two last fingers (pinky). More than a year ago i had bronchitis but since then i have constantly been getting sick. I almost get flu or tonsilitis every second month with constant colds inbetween. My body and head aches and i feel tired all the time. I get my 8 hours sleep per night but i still wake up tired and go through the day yawning. I feel exhausted and have no energy. Is this normal? Why do i feel so old?

Dear Hypchondriac
You may have a nerve in your neck that is pinching. I think you need to see a doctor for an examination of your neck and maybe also to exclude reasons for the tiredness like anemia and low thyroid hormone levels.