Posted by: Denny | 2009-03-06

Tired and listliss

I wonder if you have any suggestions as to what could be wrong with me. I am constantly tired, and seem to be picking up weight although my eating patterns havn' t altered dramatically. My hair is falling out, and I am not sleeping peacfully. My moods also seem to be on a rollercoatster ride of their own. Although I don' t do major excersies, I am 43 and a mom to a 3 and a half year old, so am contantly up and down and on the go

Dear Denny

Thank you for visiting

I strongly recommend that you consult your doctor for blood tests, including a hormone profile, thyroid count, as well as a blood glucose level. Treatment will be determined by the results of these tests.