Question
Posted by: Sesh | 2009-01-06

Tired and angry all the time.

My cellphone was stolen at my workplace on the 22 December 2008. I still feel terrible about the way it dissapeared in a drawer of my desk.It was only 3 people that day.

My problem is since that day i can not sleep or even eat properly.I feel sick and tired all the time and my head feels like it will explode any minute.I sleep only 2 to 3 hours every night. At the moment i hate everyone who was there that day and even my desk.

I have just gave birth to a baby boy four months ago and every moment of that delivery was in that phone, photos and videos. please advice on something that i can take cause i am soo stressed at the moment and sometimes i feel like is my fault for not protecting my baby' s memories.

My breastmilk is so low and my baby is not getting enough. Please advise .

THANKS,

Dear Sesh
You have experienced a loss of something that was important to you. You probably have lots of anger and maybe a slight reactive depression at the moment - which is normal. Try using Biral 2 three times a day or ask your doctor to prescribe an antidepressant like Eglonyl which will stimulate your breast milk too. Start making new memories immediately but save it on a safe place like loading it down onto a computer and making a CD disk of it. Bad things sometimes happen, but don't let it influence your baby and yourself negatively - being angry is not going to bring the phone back and your poor baby is now paying the price for someone else's bad behaviour!