Question

Tired all the time-which tests to be do?

Hi, for the past 6 months I have noticed that my energy levels are very low, I dont sleep very well at all and most nights I only fall asleep between 11h00 - 01h00. I am tired and run down.

Nothing major has happened or changed in my life recently, so I am not sure where this comes from.

If I go to a docter, which test could I ask to be done?
Will a vitamin B injection help?

Thanks!

Dear Anon
See http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/003088.htm
Ask your doctor to check your thyroid levels, iron levels, full blood count, heart rythm. He may need to give you something like a low dose of Tryptanol at night to help you to sleep better. Vit B will only help if you have a vit B shortage