Question
Posted by: Joekie Mans | 2011/02/17

tired

I am using the Marvelon pill since I was 18 Iam 43 and about 6 months ago my GP put me on Jazz, I was always up and running but for the last 5 months I struggle to get up in the morning and are tired during the day, can I change back to Marvelon I think it''s the Jazz that''s made me feel like this.
thanks joekie

It is possible that the Yaz is making you feel tired. There doesn't seem to be a reason not to go back to Marvelon, but I don't know the reason why you were changed. Maybe discuss it with your GP.

2

Posted by: Nisha | 2011/02/18

I had the same problem when I changed over to Jazz, I am now back on melodene and fine.Jazz is a lot more expensive.

Reply to Nisha