Question
Posted by: anna | 2010-09-18

tired

Hi.i am always tired.even if i do nothing at all i am stil tired.just tobend down and pick up something from the floor makes me soooooooooo tired.i dont know why.i have noticed that when i sit i dont sit with straight back as its difficult.what can be the reason? any treatment? or food that may give energy? help please.

Anna

I suggest that you consult a doctor for blood tests, as there are a multitude of reasons for fatigue. Please note that a well balanced diet and exercise might improve your energy levels.