Question
Posted by: Ntombi | 2009/11/11

Tired

We have been together for 6 years with my boyfriend, but ever since we met he had never trusted me i really got no idea why he' s been calling me all kinds of names. I think i just got tired of all that in such a way that i do not want to have sex with him any more, i cannot even kiss him...i just can' t. We have children with this person what can i do in a situation like this. He is extremely jelous, selfish does not want to see me happy, he does not want to see me successful, is this called love? please help

such a request requires the need for you to seek a relationship counsellor / therapist. please phone our helpline for a professional in your area: 0860 100 262

2
Posted by: sexologist | 2009/11/12

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Ntombi | 2009/11/11

No relationship where you are victimised and called names is a good relationship for you. And off course you don' t want to have sex when you are being called names and generally treated like crap. That is not a relationship. Please do post your question to Cybershrink also. He always has wise words.

As for me, I would say leave him as soon as you can, take him to court to get him to pay you maintenance. He has that responsibility. Then allow yourself time to heal, and once you feel whole again, start dating again and look for that man who will treat you like his princess and will be a decent step dad for your kids.

Reply to Ntombi