Question
Posted by: Elz | 2008/11/18

Tired

Hi there.

I am tired all the time, even when i get to bed early. I often wake up feeling like i didn' t get any sleep at all during the night. The sleepiness can sometimes be so bad that i feel almost light headed.

This is becoming a problem because it sometimes affects my performance at work because i forget stuff.

Any idea what could be causing this?

Thanks,
Elz

Hi Elz
You may not be sleeping deep enough to get proper rest - ask your partner whether you snore, or talk in your sleep. Discuss with your doctor too as you may need to take something to help you relax more at night so that you get more deep sleep. Are you feeling very stressed or do you have pain or any other physical condition that wakes you up at night?>

3
Posted by: Elz | 2008/11/19

Hi Cyberdoc

I often experience head-aches as well as painful stiffness in my neck and sholders.

Reply to Elz
Posted by: sam | 2008/11/18

I too have had a problem being really tired ( completely exhausted) I did have a thyroid test and it was a problem. I am now on medication which has helped but I do still get really tired. Your diet may also be a problem, try not to have too much refined sugar rather eat fruits, try use fructose and eat regularly try to eat carbs early as they are harder to digest, thus using a lot of energy.

Reply to sam
Posted by: ROSE | 2008/11/18

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM THE SAID I MUST DO I THYROID TEST WHAT EVER THAT MAY BE, I SOMETIMES DRIVE EARLY IN THE MORNING THEN I FEEL LIKE IM GOING TO FALL ASLEEP ANY SEC OR SIT INFRONT OF MY COMPUTER AT WORK AND FEEL SO TIRED I CANT KEEP MY EYES OPEN! GOOD LUCK IF YOU GET A DIFFRENT ANSWER LET MY KNOW

Reply to ROSE