Posted by: Daisy | 2008-11-17

I am so tired and do not have the strength to carry on my life (my life) as it is. I have an incredible urge to become terminally ill. If only I could get cancer or a really bad illness and die. I am too much of a pathetic to commit suicide - although I have taken an overose of tablets before and ended up in Hospital...
I am 40, but I have nothing left in me... I am empty....

What can I do??? I have looked on the internet for ways of dying and how to commit passive suicide, but I have not found much... Please help me!

Sadly, this sort of feeling, of wanting death to arrive from other causes, is so typical of a deep --- AND TREATABLE -- depression. Suicide isn't the answer --- it's the question. See a good local psychiatrist as soon as possible, either privately or through a major state hospital or medical school, and start some serious treatment of this Depression. You will be feeling more positive and more able to find good things in life, once the treatment has started to have effect

Posted by: Mom | 2008-11-17

Being unable to kill yourself must mean you still have an unheard desire to live.

Tomorrow will be better, just be patient and look for that silver lining, Its out there somewhere.

Reply to Mom