Question
Posted by: Nomthandazo | 2010-02-26

Tips to keep quiet

My husband has changed totally he is now showing his true colours after we got married I always complain about this but he will say I am abusive, complain like community or you name all the funny names.

1. He does things behind my back even though we have discussed before hand.
2. He compares me with other women.
3. He is so secretive.
4. He does not want to give me anything like money even though I am working but he must do it because there are other staff that I need to do in the house that needs money.
5. Outside people are a priority and his family and work.

I have decided that I just need to be at peace and just keep quiet whenever i see him doing all these things.

Please assist me am I right, I am tied of baking like a dog every day.

I notice how often a couple gets married apparently without really knowing each other. Sounds like you have numerous points of friction. Are there people in his family and/opr your family, who could helpfully intervene ? Is there any chance opf persuading him that some marriage / couples counselling sessions now could save a lot of grief and expense later ?

2
Posted by: FGM | 2010-02-26

Please buy yourself a book by Joyce Meyer " In pursuit of peace" .

Reply to FGM