Question
Posted by: Hello | 2008/08/18

Tips to get pregnant?

Hi gynaedoc...

Ek wil graag nog ' n babatjie hê ! Wanneer sal die beste tyd wees om te probeer vir nog ' n babatjie? Daar enige manier om dit makliker te maak om swanger te raak dalk? Wil ook graag hê  my man moet homself laat toets of hy kinders kan kry of nie, maar ons weet nie na watse tipe hy dokter hy na moet gaan nie.

Daar is ook nog een probleempie. Elke keer na ons intiem was jeuk ek verskriklik en voel of ek infeksie het, dit het nog nooit met enige ander man gebeur nie (dalk so een keer in 3 maande), maar nou elke keer na die tyd!

Dankie!

The itching sounds like thrush. Have a look at the Top 5 questions for ways of preventing this.
You should work out when you ovulate (there is information on this in the Top 5 questions as well) as this is the best time to conceive. I am not sure why you want yoiur husband tested. Usually both partners go if there is a problem falling pregnant.

2
Posted by: transl8 | 2008/08/19

Dear Hello
I hope you don' t mind that I' m translating this into English (I' m actually a translator)

Hi gynaedoc...

I really want another baby! When is the best time to try for another baby? Is there anything one can perhaps do to make it easier to get pregnant? I also really want my husband to have himself tested to see whether he can have kids or not, but we don' t know what type of doctor he should go to.
There is one other problem. Every time after we' ve been intimate, I itch terribly and it feels as if I have an infection, this never happend with any other man (perhaps so once every 3 months), but now it happens every time.

Thank you!

Reply to transl8
Posted by: juj | 2008/08/19

not all of us understand Afrikaans pls translation in English

Reply to juj