Question
Posted by: minki | 2010/12/02

tips from the men pls

i read the earlier post re underwear etc and see that G strings are quite the thing. i wore them whn i was in my 20s and b4 kids when i had a hot thin body, gosh after 2 kids i have lost weight but not all of it and the last bit remains as a saddle above my hip bones, really now guys when it cums to gstrings do you mind if in my case there is a bit of excess weight or not? my theory is since i have this bit of flab i need to cover it with a sexy panty not a bloomer but just not a G string either?

What the verdict re this? surely you have to wear things that makes you look better not just gstring for sake of it?

You must wear whatever makes you feel sexy or whatever works for your partner! Deidre - SASHA

6
Posted by: Homer | 2010/12/03

As long as it looks good,Dont make a fool of yourself here,

Reply to Homer
Posted by: YEAH | 2010/12/03

Sex is in the MIND

Reply to YEAH
Posted by: XXX | 2010/12/03

One must wear what suits you the best,not like some of the young girls that show their tummy off but have a flabbly one (on a nice tummy this is seriously sexy by the way).

Reply to XXX
Posted by: HUH | 2010/12/03

Nothing wrong with a bit of cushion for the pushin...

Reply to HUH
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/12/03

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: makalema | 2010/12/02

minki my sister
if u date a mature dude he will understand,as long it looks good on u and plus ask him if he cares about ur flab cos chances are he doesnt even mind as long as he gets whats between the flab(s)

Reply to makalema