Question
Posted by: alie | 2008/08/19

Tips for Getting Pregnant

In April I had miscarriage on a second trimester and was so close and used to my baby after miscarriage I told my self that I will try again but until today I' ve been trying and nothing coming my way. Can you please advice on what to take. Its very painful because I started imagining things like I was expecting my period on the 10th and when time passing by my hopes got so high until last nite when they came. Please help I need that feeling I had b4 I need a baby.

thanks

You were pregnant in APril, so there is nothing wrong. It just takes time and it is only 4 months since the miscarriage.