Question
Posted by: Big Toe | 2011-02-05

Tip of toe feels numb

Had some oral anesthetic but at the same time prior took ibuprofen 200mg as per instructions from dentist, I also took a 5mg alzam tablet to calm the nerves down.

I slept all the medication off but when I woke up the next morning my big toe felt dead/numb almost like you have slept your limb dead and it starts coming live again, or if you have been in very cold water it feels as if your limbs feel numb.

What can this be from? Is there anything I can take or do for it to come right?

its'' been like this for two days now?

Give it a couple more days but if your problem does not improve, I suggest that you consult a doctor. I am unsure that your problem is related to the dental surgery and it can in fact be due to nerve impinchment or poor vascular flow to your foot.