Question
Posted by: Con | 2009-06-26

Tip of penis

When my g/f gave me oral sex she used her teeth on the tip of my penis. It was cool, another dimension to it. However when i ejaculated the tip of my penis was ultra sensative and in a bit of pain when anything came into contact with my penis (like my boxers). Its been 6 days now, i dont have pain, however the tip is still a bit sensative. I dont have pain when urinating and i dont have blisters etc. What can it be? Is there some cream i can put on it to heel?

it may have been that the stimulation also resulted in some minor abrasions. If there are no other symptoms, wait a little longer (1 week) to see if this settles.

1
Posted by: ERIC | 2009-06-29

You should instruct your GF never to bite the tip of your penis in future. She may cause you irreparable harm. If she has an urge to chew, take her to a steakhouse.

Reply to ERIC