Question
Posted by: gemini16 | 2010-04-10

tiny white spot on eyelid

I''ve had a tiny white spot on my eyelid next to my eyelash for about three months. I thought it would go away on its own but it hasn''t. I now see there is another even tinier one next to it. i must admit, I have picked the first one trying to open it up and wonder if my fidding with it has made the other one appear. Any idea what it is and what I can do to get rid of them?

Ags

Ags

I suggest that you consult your doctor for an examination, as it is very difficult for me to make a diagnosis or to give advice, without being able to examine the area.

1
Posted by: Ags | 2010-04-15

OK - many thanks.

Reply to Ags