Question
Posted by: FA | 2010-11-26

Tiny warts on penis

Theres some tiny warts growing on my penis. Its not painfull at all but just very embarrasing. It started about a year ago. I don''''''''t think it can be an STD because I only had 1 sexual partner for the last 6 years and we are very loyal to each other.

I tried to get rid of it once but it just grew back again. Is there any medication that I can get to get rid of these warts?

FA

Warts on the penis are caused by one of the subtypes of human papilloma virus which are specific to the skin on the genitals. This condition is sexually transmitted but beacuse it is spread via skin to skin transmission, it is not possible to prevent, even if one uses a condom. It is also easily spread so even if you have only had one previous partner it is possible to be infected and also does not require penetrative sex for infection to occur. It would be best or you to consult a medical practioner to confirm the diagnosis and to advise on the best treatment.

7
Posted by: std | 2010-12-01

i''m sorry to say, but i smell a fish dude! i also had it and i was with my loving ex-huband, whom i found out later was shagging around.

Reply to std
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010-11-27

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: wolverine | 2010-11-26

ja my bru cut thet blerry fing off and frow it in the bin man

Reply to wolverine
Posted by: Chris | 2010-11-26

Got bad news for you, jou totter gaan af vrot.

Reply to Chris
Posted by: j@zz | 2010-11-26

wolverine is ryt PUMBA !!!

Reply to j@zz
Posted by: wolverine | 2010-11-26

EEEEW grosss.... what the hell have you been doing... that''s just F^*(d up

Reply to wolverine
Posted by: Samantha | 2010-11-26

I would suggest that you have it checked out by a GP anyway.

Even though you and your partner were loyal to eachother, does not rule out the possibility that if it is an STD, that she had it prior to you getting together???

Best of Luck

Reply to Samantha