Question
Posted by: FA | 2010-11-24

Tiny warts on penis

Theres some tiny warts growing on my penis. Its not painfull at all but just very embarrasing. It started about a year ago. I don''''t think it can be an STD because I only had 1 sexual partner for the last 6 years and we are very loyal to each other.

I tried to get rid of it once but it just grew back again. Is there any medication that I can get to get rid of these warts?

FA

Dear FA
It is caused by a human papilloma virus and most sexually active men and women will probably acquire genital HPV infection at some point in their lives. The best way to get rid of it is to ask your GP to use liquid nitrogen and to freeze it or to treat with liquid wart paint.
It is best not to treat it yourself as the skin of the penis is the most delicate skin of the body and you can easily burn yourself by using the wrong treatment or getting it on the healthy skin. It is advised that your partner goes for a papsmear and examination to exclude any warts as otherwise you may re-infect each other.

2
Posted by: FA | 2010-11-26

Hi. Is that the virus that causes all kinds of warts?

Reply to FA
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010-11-24

Dear FA