Posted by: FA | 2010-11-24

Tiny warts on penis

Theres some tiny warts growing on my penis. Its not painfull at all but just very embarrasing. It started about a year ago. I don''t think it can be an STD because I only had 1 sexual partner for the last 6 years and we are very loyal to each other.

I tried to get rid of it once but it just grew back again. Is there any medication that I can get to get rid of these warts?

Expert ImageAgeing and Sexuality expert

There are certain skin conditions that cause warts on penises as well- and there are certain STI's that have been lying dormant for years and will suddenly pop up - perhaps when the person is under extreme stress.

Please do not try get rid of anything on your own- you may injure yourself. Please do not avoid the doctor because you fear it is an STI - get a correct diagnosis and then consider how to manage it. If it is a STI of course it will require conversations that are unpleasant with your partner- thus consider going for therapy to support you both if this is the outcome.