Question
Posted by: Jason | 2011-08-04

Tiny cuts

What is the best way to heal tiny cuts on the foreskin of my penis? Whenever i pull the skin back the cuts re-open and it burns. Thanks,

please consult a GP. The GP will be able to evaluate if the cuts require medical treatment / ointment or if a circumcision is required to prevent the continual tearing.

7
Posted by: Anon | 2011-08-05

Jason, this may or may not resolve as HUM suggested. Been there, had that. Only permanent solution was circumcision. Never had an issue since. Well worth it. If it has torn once, even after abstinence, etc, you probably will have this issue again, maybe multiple times.

Posted by: sexologist | 2011-08-05

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: HUM | 2011-08-04

Go to your doc for a round of antibiotics. Soak your penis in lukewarm salt water with a few drops of tea tree oil in it every morning and evening. Abstain from sex until your completely healed - that includes masturbation

Reply to HUM
Posted by: mark | 2011-08-04

HEY juju go play in the traffic

Reply to mark
Posted by: Joe | 2011-08-04

@juju.... who ordered the clown?? U must be bored, why dont u go wank your father.

Reply to Joe
Posted by: Juju | 2011-08-04

wat ees dees Circumsion u speak of, i do not undastand ?

Reply to Juju
Posted by: Black like me | 2011-08-04

Sorry to say this but go and cut it. Circumsion

Reply to Black like me