Question
Posted by: Luan | 2010/01/06

Tinkling Feeling

Good day,

i have experienced some tinkling feelings and a light degree of numbness in my left leg, especially my foot. My left shoulder, neck and upper back also experience some cramps and soreness, whatt can this be. i had a similar experience 2 years ago, in my left arm, of which my nerve system was treated with accupuncture therapy. I am just scared of strokes...

please advise..

Hallo Luan
the most likely cause of this is a nerve pinching in the lower back or a calcium/vit B shortage. It could also be a neuropathy if you have diabetes. Let your doctor have a look and do some tests/Xrays if needed

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/01/06

Hallo Luan

Reply to cyberdoc