Question
Posted by: Dianne | 2011/08/11

Tingling only at night

This only happens when I sleep. It''s like my hand has " gone to sleep" . Went to chiro thinking I had pinched nerve, was better that night but not gone altoghether. Also heard it could be carpel tunnel now I read about diabetic neuropathy! I''m worried and not on medical aid. If its caused by too much sugar I do have 3 spoons per cup coffee plus glass wine most evenings - please help. Thanks

Expert ImageSleep Expert

There are a few things which could cause it, but the most common is probably carpal tunnel syndrome. You need to see a neurologist to diagnose and sort this out for you.