Posted by: Jess | 2009-06-20

Tingling in Legs + Heart Flutters

I don' t know if the two symptoms are directly related, but sometimes I' ll get tingling down my legs or arms and heart flutters (even when I' m inactive). They don' t happen at the same time, but they both started not too long ago.
I' m a runner, 15 years old. If it helps at all, I was recently severely underweight and hospitalized, but am now at a healthy weight.

If you are experiencing pulpatations, it will be best to ask your doctor to run a 24 hour heart monitor test, to determine if there is any abnormalities with your heart rate. Is it possible that you are stressed or have anxiety? After the heart rate monitor and an assessment for stress or anxiety, your doctor will also be able prescribe medication to treat your symptoms.