Question
Posted by: A | 2010/11/02

Tingling fingers

Recently i awakened with tingling fingers and my right hand becomes numb.
I ignored this and thought it must be my sleeping position. I did recently stop taking anti-dep meds and am in good health.
Sometimes my right hand becomes numb at other times, there is no pain, my only concern being is that i started dropping items held in my right hand,eg a cup of tea.. I try and use my left hand . Should i be concerned?

Hallo A
The symptoms you describe could be due to a pinched nerve in your neck and if it is so bad that you drop things, yes, please see your doctor for referral to an ortopedic surgeon. They may need to do a MR scan and reduce the pressure on the nerve roots.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/11/02

Hallo A