Posted by: kt | 2012-02-29

tingling feet

I have been experiencing tingling and needles &  pins in my feet when I sleep. When my feet are elevated slightly (on the couch) I awaken because my feet feel tingly/needles &  pins. My feet also look very pale when I awaken and once ive got my feet floor level then they go pink and feel better. I do have low blood pressure (92/55) and I do get dizzy when standing up, even see black for a few minutes. I also get extremely fatigued as the day progresses and most afternoons I have to take a short nap. Im healthy and am lacto-vegetarian and I exercise daily. Im 45 and weigh 50kg. Do u think maybe Im anemic? I do take Vital High Potency Vitamins for woman.

Consult your doctor for blood tests, as it is very possible that you are anemic. The tingling feeling in your feet has to be investigated by your doctor.