Posted by: cherry | 2009-02-26

tingling feeling, pressure side of head

I have a tingling feeling on the right hand side of my head and then get headache. feels like pressure buiding up, feels like it goes into my right eye. have very stiff neck muscles which goes up into the back of my head. sleep 8 hours per night and can still not get up in the morning. please help

Dear Cherry
It sounds as if you have a triggerpoint in your neck with neckmuscle spasm. You may also be sleeping too light (due to stress? depression? pain?) Seeing a physiotherapist for the headaches would probably help, and see your GP for a medical check up to exclude medical reasons for the tiredness like thyroid problems or anemia or low blood pressure or low blood sugar?