Question
Posted by: Cp | 2012-12-11

Tingling

When I breathe deeply, my fingers and toes " tingle" , almost like pins and needles. This has been for many, many years.I was asthmatic as a child, am 41 year old female, do not consume alcohol at all and smoke occasionally

This is a very atypical symptom and I therefore, suggest that you consult a neurologist for an examination and blood tests. It is possible that you when you breath deeply, pressure is caused on the nerves of the spinal column. It is also possible that the tingling feeling is not related to your breathing but rather to a vitamin deficiency, like vitamin B or due to an electrolite deficiency.