Question
Posted by: gina | 2010/02/08

tinging in thumb

i have been gertting this tingling feeling in my left thumb a few days,what is this pls help

Hallo Gina
This could be due to a pinched nerve at the wrist or in the hand, often caused by swelling due to over-use of the hand. Taking an anti-inflammatory like Neurofen may help but if it persists, rather let your doctor have a look.

2
Posted by: Bahle | 2010/02/08

My friend have a problem of his back it burning especially when he is coughing, sometimes chest pain ad also the big problem with the nasal problem it running. What you think it a course.

Reply to Bahle
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/02/08

Hallo Gina

Reply to cyberdoc